[ News: I will join Georgia Institute of Technology as a PhD student in Computer Science at fall 2021 ! ]
My current research experience lies in Programming Languages and Formal Methods. I also have a short research experience in Automata Theory.
During my undergraduate time at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, major in Computer Science and Technology , I was advised by Qinxiang Cao and worked on compiler correctness and Modal Logic in Coq proof assistant from junior to senior year . Prior to that I studied in Xiang Yin’s group and worked on supervisory control of Discrete Event System during sophomore year. They are the persons who taught me a huge number of things during undergraduate life and gave me a great start of research life.
Here is my CV.
- Email (Institution): firstname.lastname@example.org (available until Jul. 2021)
- Email (Permanent): email@example.com
- GitHub, Twitter
The following lists my most important research experiences during undergraduate study.
See more details in Projects .
- Verification-aided Compiler Optimization: An expedition to support compiler optimization aided by verification information carried by programs
Finite Canonical Model for Completeness Theory in Coq Based on UnifySL: An extension from framework of infinite model for completeness theorem proof to finite model in a logic library UnifySL for Coq proof assistant.
Supervisor Control of Timed Discrete-Event Systems: Investigating the supervisory control problem for timed discrete-event systems (TDES) under partial observation where time was considered as a special event.
Ziteng Yang, X. Yin and S. Li. “Maximally permissive supervisor control of timed discrete-event systems under partial observation,” in 21st IFAC World Congress, 2020.
- Teaching Assistant (unofficial) for MA208@SJTU: Discrete Mathematics, 2020 fall, lectured by Qinxiang Cao .
- Courses for the *IEEE Honor Class (an honor class for elite students in EECS) at SJTU & Artificial Intelligence Class *
- Duties: Q&A, making answer sheets for exercises
- Teaching Assistant (official) for MA239@SJTU: Discrete Mathematics (Honor), 2020 fall, lectured by Xiang Yin.
- Courses for the Zhiyuan Honor Program (a program only for top 5% students in Engineering related majors) at SJTU;
- Duties: exercise grading, tutorials (for exercises) teaching, office hours holding and Q&A
The following projects are selected either from course work or my entertainment during spare time:
SimPL Interpreter: an interpreter for a simple programming language called SimPL, implemented in 2020.
Naive-Airdrop: an application for encrypted file synchronization between PC and Android under the same wi-fi, implemented in 2019.
(Both my first project using Java and first practical project for real life.)
Re-implementation of deque and map of C++ Standard Template Library (STL): Re-implement the data structure deque (using Block List) and map (using AVL Tree) of C++ Standard Library, simulating most of their original designed functions, implemented in 2018.
(My first project of programming.)
See more details in Projects .
Honors and Awards
- Rongchang Scholarship for Science and Technology Innovation, Finalist (30 persons school-wide each academic year; 10,000 CNY) , Oct. 2020
- Undergraduate Excellent Scholarship, Third-class (Top 20%; 500 CNY), Oct. 2018
- 1st Prize in National High School Mathematics League in Provinces, Sept. 2016
Sentences I wish to follow
- “Talk is cheap. Show me the code.” — Linus Torvalds
- “闻道有先后，术业有专攻” — 韩愈
Current Future Plans
- Learn more things in Logics, Mathematics and Computer Science (especially System and Theory);
- Raise a cat in 2 years.
- Sports: Tennis, badminton, volleyball, table tennis
- Instruments: Harmonica
- Movies: Interstellar (the favorite one), The Dark Knight, movies from Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC Extended Universe, etc.
- Games: Red Dead Redemption 2 (the favorite one), Life is Strange, Plants VS. Zombies.