My current research experience lies in programming languages and formal methods, especially using them to solve practical problems (i.e. building reliable system) and formalization of mathematical theorems. I also have research experience in Automata Theory.
As an undergraduate students, I’m exploring more amazing research fields. I was advised by Qinxiang Cao at present. Prior to that I studied in Xiang Yin’s group. I wish I could devote myself to the research and education of computer science in the future, so I am seeking a place to pursue Ph. D. degree.
Here is my CV.
- Email (Institution): email@example.com (available until Jul. 2021)
- Email (Permanent): firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub, Twitter
The following lists my most important research experiences during undergraduate study.
See more details in Projects .
Verification-aided Compiler Optimization: An expedition to support compiler optimization aided by verification information carried by programs
Finite Canonical Model for Completeness Theory in Coq Based on UnifySL: An extension from framework of infinite model for completeness theorem proof to finite model in a logic library UnifySL for Coq proof assistant.
- Supervisor Control of Timed Discrete-Event Systems: Investigating the supervisory control problem for timed discrete-event systems (TDES) under partial observation where time was considered as a special event.
Ziteng Yang, X. Yin and S. Li. “Maximally permissive supervisor control of timed discrete-event systems under partial observation,” in 21st IFAC World Congress, 2020.
Materials I introduced after reading during group meeting or similar event
- Nov. 24, 2020, Group Meeting: Static Single Assignment - Redundancy Elimination [Slides]
- Teaching Assistant (official) for MA239@SJTU: Discrete Mathematics (Honor), 2020 fall, lectured by Xiang Yin.
- Courses for the Zhiyuan Honor Program (a program only for top 5% students in Engineering related majors) at SJTU;
- Duties: exercise grading, tutorials (for exercises) teaching, office hours holding and Q&A
- Teaching Assistant (unofficial) for MA208@SJTU: Discrete Mathematics, 2020 fall, lectured by Qinxiang Cao .
- Courses for the *IEEE Honor Class (an honor class for elite students in EECS) at SJTU & Artificial Intelligence Class *
- Duties: Q&A, making answer sheets for exercises
The following projects are selected either from course work or my entertainment during spare time:
SimPL Interpreter: an interpreter for a simple programming language called SimPL, implemented in 2020.
Naive-Airdrop: an application for encrypted file synchronization between PC and Android under the same wi-fi, implemented in 2019.
(Both my first project using Java and first practical project for real life.)
Linux (Android) Memory Management: Replacement of the original page replacement algorithm with a new one in a given specification, implemented in 2019.
In The Garden: a mini puzzle game (Chinese version only), created in 2018, with other two partner.
(My first mini-project of game design.)
Re-implementation of deque and map of C++ Standard Template Library (STL): Re-implement the data structure deque (using Block List) and map (using AVL Tree) of C++ Standard Library, simulating most of their original designed functions, implemented in 2018.
(My first project of programming.)
See more details in Projects .
Honors and Awards
- Rongchang Scholarship for Science and Technology Innovation, Finalist (30 persons school-wide each academic year; 10,000 CNY) , Oct. 2020
- Undergraduate Excellent Scholarship, Third-class (Top 20%; 500 CNY), Oct. 2018
- 1st Prize in National High School Mathematics League in Provinces, Sept. 2016
Sentences Teach Me a Lot
- “Talk is cheap. Show me the code.” — Linus Torvalds
Current Future Plans
- Find a place to pursue a doctoral degree;
- Graduate successfully;
- Learn more things in Logics, Mathematics and Computer Science (especially System and Theory);
- Raise a cat within 5 years; Run a “Cat Café” and do research there after graduation;
- Sports: Tennis, badminton, volleyball, table tennis
- Instruments: Harmonica
- Movies: Interstellar (the favorite one), The Dark Knight, movies from Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC Extended Universe, etc.
- Games: Red Dead Redemption 2 (the favorite one), Life is Strange, Plants VS. Zombies.
- Animals: Cats, dogs, hamsters.